Getting to CJ
Cyberjaya (CJ) Global Technology Hub is dubbed Malaysia’s Silicon Valley and is managed by cybercity managers, Cyberview Sdn Bhd.
Cyberjaya will host the pioneer #CJPlayground Music + Tech + Games festival from 14-16 Nov 2014 and here’s some tips on easy ways to get here!
By Free Shuttle Bus
Festival ticket holders (including FREE ticket holders) ride for FREE*!
- Pick-up point: KL Sentral (go down the escalators to the bus terminal and walk straight to the end)
- Drop-off point: LimKokWing University of Creative Technology, Cyberjaya
- 10.00am – 7.00pm (every hour)
- Pick-up point: LimKokWing University of Creative Technology, Cyberjaya
- Drop-off point: KL Sentral
- 7.00pm-12.00am (every hour)
Drive here with Waze: http://waze.to/lr/hw2829rhw0
The Maju Expressway (MEX) connects capital city of Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur (KL) to Cyberjaya in just 20-minutes (26 kilometres) and costs RM2.50 toll one way. Here are some access points into the MEX Highway:
- Jalan Tun Razak via Kampung Pandan Interchange
- Federal Highway towards Cheras via Salak South Interchange
- New Pantai Expressway, via Kuchai Lama Interchange
- Shah Alam Highway or MRR2 via Bukit Jalil Interchange
- When you pass the Putrajaya Toll, keep to your left.
- Turn left into Cyberjaya and keep to your left lane.
- Pass the Petronas Petrol Station, then take your first left turn at the traffic lights.
- Take another left at the top of the hill and you’re here! Park your cars at the designated parking areas.
Need help? Contact us.